Luggage Storage for Airbnb Property Managers
Give your guests another reason to give you 5 stars
Airbnb managers – We constantly get calls for storing luggage from Airbnb guests, because they have arrived early and can’t get into the property until the afternoon.
Are you an Airbnb Manager? Obligations are a plenty, but to make it really work for you, you want to keep getting that star rating.
And that’s where we help. Your clients’ guests will love that you are offering them a solution to their luggage before and/or after their stay and best of all, you will earn extra income from it.
- The solution for your clients’ guests, so you can show them you care which means more 5 star reviews
- An easy booking system, that is easily shared, means you look like the hero
- Fully insured luggage storage, which removes liability from you, meaning you can rest assured
- 24 hours service, allowing guests to arrive whenever, means you don’t have to deal with guests outside of your normal times
If you are looking to improve your Airbnb ranking and how to make your Airbnb stand out and how to improve your Airbnb book rate, then do as other management companies are doing a provide a solution to the guests. They will love you for it.
Guest Check In
Solve the guests question on what to do with luggage before check in? Why not add a further smile to their stay and offer a solution to the problem of an early arrival or check-out?
This allows them to enjoy the city hands free before they have checked in and a further reason to provide you a 5 star rating, knowing that you were thinking about them.
Guest Check Out
We also can collect their bags when they have checked out and meet them at the airports, Southern Cross Station, Station Pier or anywhere else they may be going later in the day.
Best of all, you will earn a referral fee for recommending us.
We provide brochures of what we do and pricing as well as a unique URL to our booking form, so we know the booking came through you.
All luggage is fully insured, is stored securely and is delivered right back to the guests.
Hotels may have their fancy foyers and concierge on demand. Airbnb has the footpath.
What do you need to do?
It’s simple. We arrange a unique booking form for your locations. This can be added to your site or linked into emails.
When your guests book through your unique form, you will be instantly notified and we will pay you for the referral.
Some providers choose to share the referral fee with their guests, so they get a discount, which makes them even more of a hero.
What do you receive from us?
- a unique online booking form (with its own URL), so we can track where the referral has come from and who we need to pay.
- marketing materials (A4 & DL brochures, price lists and magnets) if you want them.
- refreshed, relaxed and non stressed guests that are more willing to give 5 star reviews
Best of all
It costs you nothing, earns income, solves space issues and improves reviews, so get on board – your competition has.
BagBoyz® Luggage Storage Melbourne are the luggage storage and transfer experts.